Some of our flavors do contain alcohol, but not enough to have any effect on the consumer. Alcohol is normally used as a solvent for some of our raw materials, so it is a necessary part of the production process. In some cases, it’s a small part of the original natural extract that doesn’t pose any risk or perceivable effect.
• What are the ingredients of LIQUA e-liquids?
• Which flavor do you recommend starting vaping?
• What nicotine level should I choose?
• How should I store LIQUA e-liquids?
• How can I check the authenticity of LIQUA?
• Do you use natural extracts?
• Do you use water in LIQUA e-liquids?