It is popular in the vaping industry to claim ‘made with natural extracts’. The fact is that many natural extracts, when inhaled, contain impurities and harmful (though naturally occurring) chemicals such as diacetyl or acetoin. These levels can be anywhere from 100 to 1000 times the limits we set for ourselves. For this reason, we do not specifically favor natural extracts unless they meet our purity requirements. For us, this often requires a more complicated compounding formulation from basic components to avoid unwanted materials in the final product, but we believe this method is worth it.
• What are the ingredients of LIQUA e-liquids?
• Which flavor do you recommend starting vaping?
• What nicotine level should I choose?
• How should I store LIQUA e-liquids?
• How can I check the authenticity of LIQUA?
• Do LIQUA e-liquids contain alcohol?
• Do you use water in LIQUA e-liquids?