Our cleanroom environment is GMP food industry level and ISO Level 7. Certified to ISO9001 standards. We wash all of our bottles, nozzles, and caps in 5 stages of ultrasound cleaning and ultrapure compressed air drying.
Different materials require different storage solutions. Most of them are contained in industrial refrigeration units with specific, ideal temperatures for each ingredient. We use a Zero Cross Contamination protocol for all materials to ensure 100% quality during the entire manufacturing process. That protocol ensures that different products never contact the same surface, tubings or tools. Dispensing is done through gravimetric measurements with 0.1% USP precision levels. Mixing results are controlled by multi-sampling from batches to ensure an even spread of material across the batch.
• How does LIQUA ensure the quality of PG/VG?
• What is the quality of nicotine in LIQUA e-liquids?
• How do you select reliable suppliers?
• How do you prevent the presence of undesirable chemicals in LIQUA e-liquids?
• What are Diacetyl, Diethylene glycol (DEG), Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl? Do you use them or other harmful ingredients in your products?