We only use the USP standard, Kosher certified PG and VG in our e-liquids. These provide minimum odor, which can influence the overall taste. Most manufacturers are not concerned with the smell of these ingredients, but we think it’s very important as these odors interfere with the taste perception of the e-liquid.
• What is the quality of nicotine in LIQUA e-liquids?
• How and in which environment do you handle with ingredients?
• How do you select reliable suppliers?
• How do you prevent the presence of undesirable chemicals in LIQUA e-liquids?
• What are Diacetyl, Diethylene glycol (DEG), Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl? Do you use them or other harmful ingredients in your products?